Brand New, Brand Not
Creating Brand Value
Stand By Your Brand
Branding 101-24 Hrs
by Everaldo Gallimore
Do the following goals matter to you as an entrepreneur?
If so, then branding matters to you.
* People know about your business
* People know you you can help them
* People trust you and your business
* People remember you when they need you
* People buy from you when they have a need
* People come back for repeat purchases
* People referrals others to you
* Your business grows in size, value and reputation
* You and your business have a leadership role (set trends)
Often people think branding is a good logo or slogan. While branding happens when you creates recognition for your products and services through audio, visual and other multimedia, branding is connected to the business of your business.
Your brand is influenced by several factors:
* Who your business serves or helps (target clients)
* The specific needs your business meets
* The messages you communicate: written, verbal, visual
* The symbols, shapes, colors and words that you use
Your branding should be action oriented and focused. It is important to measure the results that you want to achieve in your branding campaign.
Examples of initial branding goals are:
* Drive traffic to your products and services
* Communicate your image and message
* Introduce new products and services
* Improve customer relationships
* Focus on target markets
* Obtain good will
* Increase sales
So that you can track the effectiveness of your branding efforts, be sure to include specific activities, times, amounts and resources to the branding goals
Set aside the time to create a branding plan which includes elements from your marketing plan and your business plan.
The branding plan can act as a blueprint or map to help you have a successful branding effort.
Everaldo Gallimore is the Branding Coach and Graphic Designer for Gallimore Design, www.gallimoredesign.com, email@example.com, 718-484-9495. Gallimore Design provides brand and corporate identity services through website design, website makeovers, print and online marketing collateral. Take a FREE Branding Success Results Questionnaire, www.gallimoredesign.com/gdx and start to Brand Your Business Success by Design.
|718.303.4384 ...firstname.lastname@example.org ...©2005-2007 Gallimore Design. All Rights Reserved.|